Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back on my bullshit....

Just like Busta Rhymes said it.....



He made the people go stupid on this. (In a good way)









But what can I say, the last couple of weeks have been good. I miss Palm Springs already. I mean, look at that water.....It makes me want to cannonball my monitor O_O Say it with me now, "Freeeeeessssssssshhhhh" .


Gangsta recognize gangsta with a Seventh Letter pinky ring.

Staci G-g-g-g-g unit is one of the best human being you will ever meet, and you know she reps  The Seventh Letter foo. Heeeeeey.


She tried taking me to a secret/underground pinball spot but unfortunately it was closed that night :(




Saw this narc dancing around at a house party, which happened to have been quite a High School reunion for me. It was one of those moments when you go, "Hey, I have not seen you in years, how you been? " But then you remember why you don't talk to them as soon as they dry hump a pregnant teenager in heels.


Anyways, this guys jacket is chido.


Fuck, he told me the year it was made but I cant remember....fuck it.


Johnny here is horrible at sports but he loves everything that has to do with the Olympics.







Freak Bathrooms


Nice tags


Fuzzy noses


Friendly cats


Freaky dolls


Free soda



Fist puppets


Foul creatures 





This is the same spot where I picked up my blank classic snap back. Dark blue with  off white.





I want this...



Nigo wants this..



"Hey mom can we play the Bruce Jenner Decathlon Game!?"  
"






I almost bought this Prince of bel Air shirt


























Here is my 1of 1 hand drawn HAZE snap-back hat <3 Another  great piece for my museum collection.