Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keep that in mind....

Photobucket

Religious folks realized that the only way us sinners will pay attention is if they wave money in our face. It works too, because for a second here I thought I was rich.



Photobucket

Danger dogs are a hellovadrug

Photobucket

REVOK leaving his thoughts on the streets for people to see.

Photobucket

TMD CREW IN THE HOUSE!  VANS WHERE ARE YOU?

Photobucket

Take a good look at this picture. Yes, that's a husband and wife enjoying their first dance at Shakeys.

Photobucket

America........FUCK YEAH!!!

Photobucket

Like kids looking into a candy store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to take a picture of the fire truck all quietly tucked away, when suddenly....................

Photobucket

The gate went up and  these two fire fighters started waving at me, posing for pictures and playing with the lights. I thought I triggered some kind of theft alarm because I got too close to the door. These guys must have been sitting there  for a while. What else can you do when there are no fires to stomp out?

FIRE FIGHTERS ARE GANGSTER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who needs a car when you have a  200lb. little brother to pull you on a skate board using a trash bag?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousin, I would tell you his name but I don't know how to spell it.  Okay I found it.....

Quetzalcoatl.


Photobucket

Pumpkin pose

Photobucket

Son of a gun

Photobucket

Why does everyone hate MTA?

Photobucket

Did you see that?



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting to the top takes time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet jacket ay?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Momma bear don't play no games.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Light works

Photobucket

Photobucket

See this huge crowd of people? Everyone here was was fighting to get a good view of the Christmas show at the grove. What they did not know is that I had a secret swagged out path which led me right to the front.

Photobucket

Right next to the wheel chair kids.

Photobucket

Shhhhh.....secret.

Photobucket

No comment

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did you know the Grove has a sticker store?  I had to buy these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kana Yoshioka, editor of WARP MAGAZINE. (One of my top favorites <3)

Photobucket

Finding little things like this, something that most people  would never notice, make my day.

Photobucket

Oh you fancy huh?

Photobucket

Pow pow!

Photobucket

Super denim

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket