Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Living is easy






 A pair of friends I have known since elementary school, racing to hell (RTH)



This store on Hollywood has always caught my attention, and after years of simply walking right by it, I went in.


Eyeball soap, check.


Tin lunchboxes, check.


Bobble head clocks, check.


This stuff......check.


Toys.......CHECK!


This space ice-cream was not as fun as I thought it would be. For six dollars your better off getting six REAL ice-cream sandwiches from your neighborhood Mexican paletero man.





Can't leave a store like that without picking something up.



Hollywood Boulevard never disappoints when it comes to homeless people and weirdos.


Blinged the fuck out.


Knocked the fuck out


Dogged the fuck out


Burger the fuck out


Rock the fuck out


Art the fuck out


No more "Fuck out"


You know what this reminds me of?




Money gang


Tommy Chong, bro!


These ARE the worst "Did you know?" facts I have ever seen. They almost made me walk out of the theater. I did not know any of these for a reason. Something about nature, science, architecture,  even Snapple facts would do. (even though a number of those are wrong)



JAMAICA


Became one year older...


Although by this picture of my gifts, you could not tell.



 HUGE THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO SENT ME THEIR BIRTHDAY WISHES AND SALUTES. NEXT YEAR A PARTY WILL GO DOWN FOR SURE.




Ed Hardy, besides having some of the worst clothes out there, they also cant seem to get their print ads right.






Street art





Years of paint accumulated over the years, stripped for SABER and Shepard Fairey's new wall.


This paint goes back a long way. Is that a damn Spice Girl?



Now that's just too much.



a-YO C.R!


a-YO PUSH!




WILLIE THE SQUID


Hey Josh I thought you stopped smoking?







Picked up a goody bag full of swag and c.d's from Delicious Vinyl. Thanks Staci .G!



Speaking of stoners, yesterday as I was walking out of my house and I ran into these kids just hanging out downstairs. This happens sometimes when we leave the gate to our building open, expect it's usually trannies trying to do their job. Luckily for me it was  simply a group of smokers who where not greedy with their weed ;)


Then I met this cat, but that's a story for another time...