Saturday, October 16, 2010

DAMN YOU GOVERNMENT AND CENSORSHIP FOR RUINING MY CARTOONS!


I have heard plenty of tales where the media is censored in order to not offend a collection of people, sometimes it has a good reason behind it and sometimes its just because people are bitches and they complain about everything. Here we have examples of both.




This all started on Saturday morning. I'm getting ready to go to work, cheerios on deck, in my boxers, and channel five is showing Dragon Ball Z. So I'm like "Hellz yeah! I have not seen this cartoon since I was in Mexico. It's the shit!"

I knew it would not be the same when dubbed in "engrish", and the intro song was different with this really pop lame happy techno beat, but it would have to suffice. A couple of minutes into I notice our main character Goku, something seems different about him. Hmmm.....



WAIT! WHERE IS YOUR HALO? YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD IN THIS EPISODE. WHATS THAT GLOWING FLOATING BALL OVER YOUR HEAD?

Did these muhfuckers really edit out the halo? Why is it wrong to show that? Does this have something to do with offending Christians and Catholics or something? What is wrong with showing him with a halo over his head like It's supposed to be?


It sucks to be censored for no reason, no freedom of speech and religion. What I want to know is, who was the bitch made nigga who went and said, "Oh we can not show that ring over his head, we don't offend and send the wrong message"

Look here Waldo, what message? It's a ring, will that many people get butt hurt? I know you tried to do something nice and koods to you, but it was not necessary.

Better yet I have an example for you. Say your listening to the radio (which you should stay away from as much as possible) and a song comes on that you know the lyrics to. They start cutting out and muting out "bad words". You go, " That's not a bad word, why did they cut that out?" Then right after that they DON'T cut out words which THEY SHOULD! *SKEET SKEET SKEET* FOR EXAMPLE.

*Sigh* Not all censorship is misplaced though, sometimes they catch the right ones.



Like "MR. Popo" who is from the same cartoon, Dragon Ball Z. In the U.S version here they gave him this nice healthy blue glow. I think they changed his name too.


Do I really have to explain why he was changed to look blue? Mr. Popo? Look at the picture, think. Good job America, you got it right this time, nice call.